When you join the CounterTopia™
family, you’ll receive countless advantages. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll get as one of our franchise owners:
- Owning an established business with proven standards, procedures and methods. The concept benefits from a thoroughly planned business system, one which manages all of the difficult, complicated aspects for you - outsourcing, fabrication and delivery of granite products. As a franchise owner, you can concentrate on what you do best - developing client relationships, sales, customer service and installation.
- Operating a business with a unique market niche: a one-stop-shop for your granite needs. You’ll be able to consistently offer a wonderful selection of quality granite products as well as benefit from multi-revenue streams. The CounterTopia™ concept provides countertops for the kitchen, bathroom and other areas of the home as well as vanity tops, table tops, tiles, medallions, fireplace surrounds and more. In addition, you’ll offer maintenance and repair services for granite, including sealing of countertops.
- Instantly having the ability to offer clients low, competitive prices. You’ll gain instant connections to low-cost, high-quality granite and fabrication sources in China and around the globe - without having to do any of your own networking!
- You won’t have to worry about learning about importing regulations or how to speak Chinese or any other language. Nor will you experience anxiety over issues such as product quality, time, cultural differences, managing relationships with vendors or logistics. As a franchisee, everything will be lined up and set in place to meet or exceed the requirements of general contractors. Whether a job requires mass production or mass installation, you’ll be good to go.
- Operating a business with a unique and wide customer base. Our efficient model focuses on commercial clients, primarily general contractors, allowing for a high volume of work.
- Being able to operate under our memorable brand name and use our logo.
- Learning from experienced leaders in the granite countertop industry. Through open communication, Gene Chu and his team will share their insight and knowledge in this results-driven business. Our dedicated corporate staff really makes the difference. And part of their mission will be to keep morale high and you and your staff motivated, responsible and excited - all with the goals of establishing your local business and seeing it thrive!